Meet the Team
We believe it's the employees at Environmental Screening and Separation Limited, which make us stand out. We pride ourselves when taking on new members of the team in developing their talents and keeping them once they're up to speed. To grow new talent we have developed our own training programme which allows each operator to multi task dependent on any given project. Once trained, we continuously train and develop the best. We have a company policy of promoting from within our company wherever possible.
We encourage all our employees to get involved in activities outside their normal function and to work in teams for improvement. Our desire for excellence means that all of our employees are driven and also used to change, making our business flexible and responsive to both the industry and our customers' needs.
We have grown our business thanks to a strong commitment to customer service, having a passion for excellence and innovation and never settling for anything less than the best. This commitment is not just seen in our services, but through every aspect of our business.
We have taken part in manufacturing programmes as required, and also consulted with outside experts for advice, to ensure our whole business continually demonstrates good practices. Also, as we remain an independent company we have strayed away from multitudes of layers of management, and the burden they bring, so that we can implement good, new ideas and customer quickly.
- 12 years management experience in operating and maintaining screenings and grit collection service for Severn Trent Water
- NVQ Level 3 in Water, Waste Water, Sludge Processing and Disposal
- BTEC in Water, Water, Waste Water, Sludge Processing and Disposal
- Waste Management Industry Training & Advisory Board (WAMITAB) certificate of technical competency (COTC) Transportation
- Treatment and Landfill management
- Wastewater treatment and sludge treatment
- IOSH managing health and safety
- NEBOSH general certificate
- In house training for operation of plant and machinery
- British Safety Council 5 Star Award for operation of plant and machinery
- HGV class 1 & 2 licences
- Front-End Loader, Dumper Truck, Suction Unit and High Pressure Jetting Licenses.